15 Mar 2010

Dreamland, Bali

I don't know why but I really liked this picture. The one, I used in my profile picture.

We came to Bali, my friend and I, were to visit our friends and met their families too. We stayed at hotel Melasti for 3 nights. Arrived there about at 9.20 o'clock in the morning. We have a lot of time to do. Unfortunately, our friends still busy at their office, remembering that day was friday. We start to sightseeing in Bali in the afternoon, since Melasti was in Kuta beach area, we explored there.  I'd like to feel the g-max sensations, but it took two persons to go. So, I skipped it.  Passed the Double six, I'd like to try bungy jumping but my friends didn't allow me to do that...poor me!!! everything I like to try, banned, gees....


Sent from britira's BlackBerry®

No comments: